|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Our Eternal Assam Chai is tender and undiluted, bringing warmth with every brew and inspiring a beginning with every sip. With a full body and brisk malty flavours, this brew is the everyday cup of strong, honeyed briskness. Grown in the heart of Assam, our black tea is the best quality tea grown in India.
Our absolute black tea brings undiluted strength of flavour for those who prefer their brew to be bold and filled with sheer flavour. With a thickness in the body and bold malty flavours, this brew is the morning cup for long mornings and longer nights. Grown in the heart of Assam, our black tea is the best quality tea grown in India.
Our Ceylon Highlands black tea is the calm at the end of the day that you so rightfully deserve. Savour a cup when you want to spend a moment with an old friend, a moment with a favourite book. It is a cup with flavours known so well yet delightfully surprising every time. Grown in the heart of Sri Lanka, our ceylon highlands black tea is the best quality tea available in India.
Our soulful black tea is for surrender and inspiration, relaxation and taking the day on headfirst. It is a brew for the go-getters and the seekers, yet as silkenly soothing as tea is meant to be. Grown in the heart of Assam, our black tea is the best quality tea grown in India.