|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
We like to believe that our native's green tea is more of an experience than a cup of tea, for it is an instant reminder of fresh fields, free skies and the sweetness of summer. Cultivated in the cool paradise that Assam is, it is lovingly grown to be the best tea available in India. Being a wellness tea, it is minimally processed to promise the sweet, woody aroma it is known for.
Our Golden Genmaicha tastes like sweet spring memories melting into the constant delight of summer. It is delicate and delightful, surprising and familiar, all at once and the beauty of the brew lies in its unending layers. Grown in Kyoto in Japan, our green tea is the best quality tea available in India.