Field Assistant Manager APPLY NOW
Golaghat, Assam Full time
As a Field Assistant Manager the applicant has responsibility for the smooth operation of the division. A constant supervision for a profitable growth and development of the division.
- Executing day-to-day operation of the division
- Regular monitoring and control of the fertilization
- Management of the work force
- Maintaining quality and resources on the field
- Record keeping of all prospects in regards to the division
- Quality control
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong tea agricultural skills
- Expertise in plantation management
- Extensive knowledge of chemical usage, pest control, nursery filling, new plantation etc.
- Labour welfare and conflict management ability
- 10-15 years of training and experience